Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Long Lost Friends

I am trying to track down long lost friends. I have been trying to find Christopher Rush an illustrator that designed cards for Magic the Gathering. He has just dropped of the face of the earth. If anyone has any idea where he went or how I can get in touch with him please let me know.

I am also trying to find members of the guilds HoSS, Phoenix and VVV from Everquest 1 and DoAC. I get these bouts of nostalgia and feel the need to connect with people that I used to play with. Just want to find out what they are doing and what they are playing.

*hugs*
Gethani

1 comment:

Elementalistly said...

Well
I just happened upon your blog (thanks to Grimwell)
And noticed your request...

I am sure you found this, but thought I would post it anyways

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/crushart/contact.html

Seems he has an email address listed there but could be quite old..

Good luck in your search