Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Downtime

My favorite game is down. From what I can piece together,(I have beenbusy with real life and missed the messages) it has been down since late yesterday pacific time. I know that contrary to popular opinion the people responsible for keeping things running smoothly, did not decide to take the day to have a picnic at Balboa Park, (though the thought of Grimwell standing in the in the beer line cracks me up for some reason)!! They are working hard to get things up and running. Cause that is what they do and they are very good at it.

I am not a coder. Back in my early days of computing, I had to type code into a computer to get it to play a game or run an application. I am not talking massive code just a page or so and that made me crazy. One simple typo would take hours to find. I can hardly imagine what it must be like to work on code as massive as EQ2. My hat is off to everyone at SOE that works hard to keep me enjoying their game and for giving me time to play with my dogs and blog and catch up on the TV shows I have missed.

PS Grim have one for me!!!!

No comments: