Tuesday, September 11, 2007

LoN

I am still on the fence about Legends of Norrath, the card games SOE has put into Everquest 2 and Everquest. I am still learning how to play. To be honest I find it confusing, but I am sure that is because I really do not understand it yet. I am hoping that changes soon. I did play with a guildie and she told me that I held my own but I really felt clueless. I was very excited about it when I heard about it at Fan Faire. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend the panel on the game so I know I missed a lot of good information.

The one reason I am really on the fence with it is because people I would be grouping with are now playing a card game!! It is hard enough sometimes to get a group going and now people are all lost in LoN. I do have to admit I like the loot cards that can be claimed as in game items. I have the cloak that shrinks me and as a ratonga I come up to the knee of a Kerran I know.

Once I understand the game better I will chat about it again.

1 comment:

Winwin said...

You know, I won't lie. It took me quite a while to get the hang of LoN... Once you get the hang of it though, it becomes amazingly fun. On top of that, it's such an awesome way to get some playtime in with old friends from EQlive that never moved on to EQ2. :) While seemingly extra complex, I find it much more rewarding than most of the other TCG's out there. The amount of strategy that goes into it is awesome.